Welcome! We are so glad you found us.
-To get to know our studios and our teachers, we have a new student introductory offer: 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $30, applicable at both our Boulder and our Longmont locations. Sign up here.
- Brand new to yoga? No worries! Our classes welcome both new and seasoned yogis. It is our intention with our four part mission (aligned physical movement, mindfulness & breath, education and community) to make you feel safe and supported through pregnancy and beyond. View our class descriptions here.
- We provide mats and props free of charge, or bring your own if you like. Please wear comfortable clothing. Snacks welcome, too, in case mama hunger hits.
- Our Boulder studio is located in the North Boulder Recreation Center (3170 Broadway Boulder CO 80304). Please note : see the map & descriptions at the bottom of our homepage for further detail about which studio your class is being held in. Our Longmont studio is at Community Roots Midwife Collective, 738 Coffman St. Please note: classes are downstairs. Once you enter the building, you will see stairs on your right behind the front desk.
- However and wherever you intend to give birth, we welcome you. We are a community of women who believe that birth is beautiful and we have seen (and many of us experienced first hand) the benefits of yoga during pregnancy, labor, postpartum healing, and motherhood. We are here for you, as you are there for your blossoming family.
- If you have any specialized needs or specific questions please call us at 720.432.6677 or email email@example.com